Saturday, May 19, 2007

Final Project Proposal

I've posted a simple e-commerce site that I built last week. It has an off site shopping cart, an asp survey form and rather graphics intensive design. This was a low cost site with basic e-commerce capabilities. The client is pleased with it. Personally, I can do much better but there was no budget for a marketing analysis or content development so encouraged them to provide better materials and then did the best I could to make it look good.

The site is located www.proshuffler.com

The product is a professional grade card shuffler which is competing with machines that cost 10 times as much.

Currently, the product is taking pre-orders the client expects to have the production models available by late June.

I was hoping to have my new site done but business has been good and I did not have the time.
I have been reformulating my entire business strategy and expect the new site to be very effective.

1 comment:

Kigh said...

Website Final Proposal
AAHHH! I didn't see this post section. My final project proposal is to create a website for Filmfreaks. This is a website that offers digital movie rental downloads, movie rentals via the web and recieved through the mail, and editing/motion graphics services. This site will have the largest movie selection in the world and include rare, hard-to-find foreigns, specialty films, etc.